Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Cervical effacement and dilatation 자궁경부 말소와 확대
- Eradication of the cervix and dilatation of the cervix in the first and cervical women
- 1-the cervix and cervix just before labor begins
- 2- Early-stage in cervical dilated
- 3-almost all of the cervix has been dilated
- 4-The cervix is all in effacement and dilatation.
- 5-Cervix and cervical canal just before delivery begins
- 6-early cervical effacement
- 7-The cervix is almost completely effaced and dilated.
- 8-cervix is completely effaced and the cervix is dilated
- a-amniotic membrane, b-cervical, c-fetal, d-cervical canal, e-vaginal cavity, g-intracervical canal Source-Clinical Education Aid #13 Ross Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio 43216 Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“