임신, 진통, 분만, 산후조리에 관한 산전 임신교육, Prenatal education for pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpartum care
임신·분만교육을 받을 때,
- 진통제나 마취제를 쓰고 무통 분만을 할 때와 안 쓰고 분만할 때의 장점과 단점,
- 진통제를 조금도 쓰지 않고 자연분만 하는 방법,
- 전신마취를 받고 분만하는 법,
- 국소마취를 받고 반자연분만 (半自然分娩)하는 법,
- 회음부 절개수술,
- 분만할 때 쓰는 의료기구,
- 산후조리 등에 대해서도 배울 수 있다.
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Prenatal education for pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpartum care 임신, 진통, 분만, 산후조리에 관한 산전 임신교육
Education on nurturing newborns for pregnancy, delivery
When pregnant, both the husband and the pregnant woman should receive formal education before childbirth. And you should read a lot of good reference books on nursing newborns for pregnancy, delivery.
- During pregnancy, you should receive pregnancy and childbirth education on how to do natural childbirth (vaginal childbirth) as much as possible.
- In particular, first-born mothers should receive pregnancy and childbirth education and have a lot of knowledge about pregnancy and childbirth.
- These days, most obstetrics and gynecology hospitals give pregnant women education for pregnancy and childbirth.
- When receiving pregnancy and childbirth education,
- Advantages and disadvantages of painless delivery with and without painkillers or anesthetics,
- How to give birth naturally without taking any painkillers,
- How to give birth under general anesthesia,
- How to get a local anesthesia and deliver semi-natural delivery (半自然分娩),
- Perineal incision,
- Medical equipment used for delivery,
- You can also learn postpartum cooking.
- A husband or family member can learn about childbirth nursing care, such as childbirth, helping the childbirth in the delivery room.
- You can also learn how to breathe by pregnant women according to the rhythm of pain, and how to contract the pelvic floor muscles and abdominal muscles when they need to contract according to the rhythm of pain and relax when they need to relax.
- Husbands, mother-in-law, or mother-in-law, doctors or nurses should encourage and help pregnant women to speed delivery safely and effectively by empowering them according to the rhythm of labor.
- Someone from the husband or family should help the maternity mother to breathe naturally in accordance with the rhythm of labor in the delivery room, like the maternity mother, and comfort and encourage the maternity mother who is experiencing pain. If the husband, grandmother, and pregnant women during pregnancy make good use of the knowledge learned in pregnancy and childbirth education, there is no need to use painkillers to alleviate the pain caused by labor during delivery, and there is no need for anesthesia and delivery.
- However, just because you know a lot about pregnancy and childbirth, it doesn’t mean that you don’t need to use painkillers that can alleviate pain caused by pain, and that you don’t need to anesthetize and deliver at all when you need to give birth after anesthesia.
- If you want to give birth with pain relievers, or if you want to give birth after anesthesia, you can consult a doctor and use pain relievers appropriately, or you can receive appropriate anesthesia and deliver.
- The doctor alone, or the maternity or husband alone, cannot entirely decide how to deliver.
- At that time, it is ideal to consult with the pregnant woman, the husband, and the doctor according to the situation at that time, and deliver the child in the safest delivery method for the pregnant woman and the baby.
- Natural childbirth can be learned from doctors or nurses, and from books on pregnancy and childbirth.
- You can think that you will be able to get pregnant and deliver naturally, even if you don’t study at all about pregnancy and childbirth. How can you get a gold medal at the Olympics without any practice, no research, no study, no education?
- Pregnant women receive pregnancy and childbirth education, receive regular pregnancy checkups, and study from doctors, nurses, and books on pregnancy and childbirth about pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum recovery, and child-rearing will help a lot in having a healthy child. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“