Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Fatigue of pregnancy 임신 중 피로
- It is very important to take enough mental and physical rest during pregnancy.
- From early pregnancy to delivery, most pregnant women are usually more tired than when they were not pregnant.
- Some pregnant women get more sleep and want to sleep more than before, and they want to rest and rest more than before.
- They also complain of fatigue beyond normal throughout pregnancy.
- Most pregnant women are more tired in the early stages of pregnancy, especially in the afternoon, and want to put everything aside and sleep.
- Especially during the first 3 months of pregnancy (early pregnancy), I feel more tired. It is common for such fatigue to be reduced a lot from around 12-14 weeks of pregnancy and regain energy as usual.
- This fatigue is a normal and natural pregnancy symptom that occurs due to a combination of changes in the body and hormones caused by pregnancy.
- From 30 to 34 weeks of gestation until delivery, most pregnant women feel tired again because they have to have a large fetus in the womb at night.
- In particular, fertility women have to take care of their growing children, and it is common for new pregnancies to feel more tired from 4 to 9 months of pregnancy.
- However, it is usually natural and normal to feel more tired and want to sleep more during pregnancy.
- It’s good to sit down or lie down and rest as long as time permits, and sit down or lie down on a pillow with your feet and legs folded a little higher in the evening or before going to sleep.
- It is a very wise idea to share household chores with pregnant women and not alone. Like before pregnancy, it is often difficult to do everything on your own. It is common for fertile women to take care of their growing young children and suffer a lot of mental and physical exhaustion from pregnancy.
- For that reason, you must seek the thoughtful help of your husband.
- You should sleep at least 10 hours a day and take many naps as needed. Sleeping enough for pregnant women and getting enough rest is also essential for pregnant women and the fetus. You should eat a balanced diet three times a day during pregnancy. Don’t eat a lot of candy or sugary cookies.
- Energy is generated for a while after eating such sugar, but such energy does not last long, so it is better not to consume sweet foods such as sugar as much as possible.
- Even if you are tired, you may be less tired if you take proper physical exercise according to the mental and physical condition of the pregnant woman.
- Pregnancy causes many mental and physical changes in pregnant women, but there is little change in the type of work to be done at home and the amount of work to be done before pregnancy.
- As before conception, pregnant women should not feel that they must do all the household tasks during pregnancy. You have to be aware of what you can do and what you can’t do. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“