Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Clothes during pregnancy 임신 중 의복
Wear appropriate pregnancy clothes according to the number of months of pregnancy
- It is difficult to discuss uniformly during pregnancy, because the clothes of pregnant women may vary according to the period of pregnancy and life according to the individuality of each pregnant woman.
- Around the 4th month of pregnancy, the bra or clothes worn during this period may not fit tightly.
- From this point on, you should wear loose pregnancy clothes.
- During pregnancy, the temperature of the pregnant woman rises a little higher than the body temperature when she was not pregnant, so she will feel as if she has a mild fever.
- For one reason or another, it is imperative to wear clothes that are not warm during pregnancy. Don’t wear girdles, pants, or garters too tight to prevent varicose veins on your legs or external genitals.
- If you plan to breastfeed, buy and wear a breastfeeding bra from scratch.
- When breastfeeding is required in public places, a breastfeeding bra is more convenient for breastfeeding. Shoes with high heels and unsafe heels can easily fall over and cause discomfort and pain in the back and back.
- Especially for pregnant women, those types of shoes are not good because they are inappropriate and not stable. During pregnancy, shoes with low heels, flat, wide, and secure shoes should be worn.
Shoes with little safety
- Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“