Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Sexual relationships during pregnancy 임신 중 성교
- Even during pregnancy, marital relationships can be as usual. However, during pregnancy, some pregnant women need to have sex with great care.
- Also, during a certain period of pregnancy, you should not have sex. Therefore, it is wise to follow your doctor’s advice to have sex.
- During pregnancy, there can be a temporary increase or decrease in sexual desire normally for a number of reasons. As the delivery date approaches, the pregnant woman’s belly is full, and for various reasons, she cannot have sex as usual. In this case, you can change your position properly and have sex.
- Most pregnant women can have sex even in the early stages of pregnancy or during birth, but there are cases where sex should never be done.
- You should ask your doctor if it is okay to have sex in the early stages of pregnancy or during birth.
- Women who have had a miscarriage or premature birth in the past are more likely to have a miscarriage or premature birth when they become pregnant.
- Sex during pregnancy can lead to miscarriage or premature birth.
- Some doctors argue that pregnant women who have had a miscarriage should not have sex in the early stages of pregnancy, and that pregnant women who have had premature babies should not have sex at all during birth. If you have any questions about sexual intercourse during pregnancy, you should consult your doctor.
- If you have a stomach ache, vaginal bleeding, vaginitis, itchy and painful vulva, or if the amniotic fluid oozes when the delivery date is not close, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“