Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Bath during pregnancy 임신 중 목욕
Be careful not to slip when taking a bath during pregnancy, and sour with too hot water can cause dizziness, so adjust the temperature of the bathwater appropriately to sour.
- During pregnancy than during pregnancy, there are relatively more sweating and various physiological changes due to changes in hormone secretion. Women have more vaginal discharge than usual.
- For one reason or another, you have to take a bath or shower frequently during pregnancy.
- Taking a proper bath or shower also relieves mental and physical tension. However, if you bathe or shower too often, your skin can become dry, rough, dull, and peel off. If pregnant women with dry skin frequently bathe or shower, or use a lot of soap, the skin becomes rougher.
- Avoid using strong soaps as much as possible, and apply moisturizer creams appropriately after bathing. When taking a shower or bath, take special care to avoid slipping.
- Taking a shower or bath with too hot or too cold water can make you dizzy and cause headaches.
- In particular, do not take a shower or bath with too hot or cold water during pregnancy or during birth.
- You can easily fall anywhere during pregnancy because your body balance can be easily lost due to pregnancy. Be especially careful not to slip or fall when entering and exiting the bathwater.
- In the month to deliver Sanwol, it’s better not to take a bathtub bath as much as possible and take a shower as much as possible. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“