임신 제3 삼개월 기간-임신 제36주 중에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화, Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirty sixth week of pregnancy in the third trimester of pregnancy
임신 28주부터 임신 40주까지의 임신 기간을 편의상 산과에서는 임신 제 3 삼개월기라고 한다. 임신 제 2 삼개월기간 동안 태아는 무럭무럭 성장 발육해서 임신 제 3 삼개월기의 마지막 주 즉 임신 40주에 출생한 출생시 만삭 신생아의 체중은 3~3.6kg이 되는 것이 보통이다. 임신 제 3 삼개월기간 동안 임신부의 체중은 임신으로 4.5~5.5kg까지 늘 수 있다 (미국의 통계에 의하면).
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirty sixth week of pregnancy in the third trimester of pregnancy 임신 제3 삼개월 기간-임신 제36주 중에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 28 weeks gestation to 40 weeks gestation is called the third trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience.
- During the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus grows and develops rapidly, and the weight of a full-term newborn born at the end of the third trimester of pregnancy, that is, at the 40th week of pregnancy, is usually 3~3.6kg.
- During the third trimester of pregnancy, the weight of a pregnant woman can increase by 4.5 to 5.5 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- The 36th week of pregnancy is the ninth week of the 3rd trimester, and even during this week some pregnant women find that their finger on the ring is swollen than usual, their weight gains faster than before, and the clothes worn before are tight. It is common for body fluids to accumulate in the pregnant woman’s body, gaining weight, and swelling normally.
- At the 36th week of pregnancy, the joints and muscles of the pelvis are relaxed by the large uterus and the hormone Relaxin, and they are ready to give birth.
- This can cause some pain all over the pelvis. It is recommended to undergo a pregnancy checkup every week from 35 to 36 weeks of pregnancy before delivery. When undergoing a pregnancy checkup, they also receive tests to prevent infection with type B bacteria that can cause neonatal sepsis or meningitis.
- It is a large uterus that can lead to kidneys in the pelvic floor muscles.
- You can urinate when you laugh or cough.
- Varicose veins can develop in veins in the legs, anus, and perineum. Start planning for future birth, study how to give birth, what hospital to give birth, how to relieve pain when giving birth, etc., and study with doctors, nurses, or someone who can help with childbirth. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“