Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirty-third week of pregnancy in the third trimester of pregnancy 임신 제3 삼개월 기간-임신 제33주 중에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 28 weeks gestation to 40 weeks gestation is called the third trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience.
- During the second and third months of pregnancy, the fetus grows and develops rapidly, and the weight of a full-term newborn born at the end of the third trimester of pregnancy, that is, at the 40th week of pregnancy, is usually 3~3.6kg.
- During the third trimester of pregnancy, the weight of a pregnant woman can increase by 4.5 to 5.5 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- The 33rd week of pregnancy is the 6th week of the 3rd trimester, and during this week some pregnant women have less memory than usual and can be forgotten.
- I think it is because I concentrate a lot on dismissal in the future.
- At the 32nd week of pregnancy, the top of the uterus is up to 12cm above the belly button. However, if this is your first pregnancy, your baby’s head can droop down into a poised to deliver. For this reason, breathing can be easier.
- And it can lead to less indigestion. Pregnancy can make your belly bigger and your uterus bigger, which can cause back pain, a feeling of pressure on your pelvis, leg cramps, and shortness of breath.
- These various physical changes occur naturally during pregnancy.
- You need to get in the right position, exercise physically, and solve the problem well until you give birth.
- It is recommended to have a pregnancy checkup every 2 weeks before delivery from the 28th week of pregnancy to the 36th week of pregnancy.
- It is a large uterus that has kidneys in the pelvic floor muscles, so you can urinate when you laugh or cough.
- Varicose veins can develop in veins in the legs, anus, and perineum.
- Start planning for future birth, study how to give birth, what hospital to give birth, how to relieve pain when giving birth, etc., and study with doctors, nurses, or someone who can help with childbirth.
. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“