Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirty-second week of pregnancy in the third trimester of pregnancy 임신 제3 삼개월 기간-임신 제32주 중에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 28 weeks gestation to 40 weeks gestation is called the third trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience.
- During the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus grows and develops rapidly, and the weight of a full-term newborn born at the end of the third trimester of pregnancy, that is, at the 40th week of pregnancy, is usually 3~3.6kg.
- During the third trimester of pregnancy, the weight of a pregnant woman can increase by 4.5 to 5.5 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- The 32nd week of pregnancy is the 5th week of the 3rd trimester, and during this week some pregnant women have less memory than usual and can forget about it.
- I think it is because I concentrate a lot on dismissal in the future.
- At the 32nd week of pregnancy, the top of the uterus is up to 12cm above the belly button.
- The large uterus can be pressed against the digestive tract, resulting in indigestion and stomach aches.
- Avoiding foods that are too spicy and irritating, and eating in small portions instead of eating too much at once, and doing proper physical exercise can improve digestion. Pregnancy can make your belly bigger and your uterus bigger, which can cause back pain, a feeling of pressure on your pelvis, leg cramps, and shortness of breath. These various physical changes occur naturally during pregnancy.
- You need to get in the right position, exercise physically, and solve the problem well until you give birth.
- It is recommended to have a pre-partum pregnancy check-up every two weeks from the 28th week of pregnancy to the 36th week of pregnancy.
- When undergoing such a checkup, if necessary, a fetal ultra-sound test can be performed to see if the fetus is growing normally and if there are any abnormalities in the fetus’s kidney, heart, spinal cord, kidneys, and legs.
- It can be sweaty and difficult because you have to carry a large baby growing in your stomach at all times and do daily activities.
- If they have not started taking pregnancy education, they will soon attend a pregnancy education class and receive training on pregnancy, delivery, postpartum recovery, and knowledge of future pregnancy, delivery, postpartum recovery, breastfeeding, and newborn care by a doctor, nurse, breastfeeding specialist, or Obtained from midwives, etc.
- It is a large uterus that has kidneys in the pelvic floor muscles, so you can urinate when you laugh or cough.
- At 32 weeks of gestation, the uterus grows a lot and occupies the pelvis and most of the abdomen. This can make breathing uncomfortable and short. Varicose veins can develop in veins in the legs, anus, and perineum.
- Start planning for future birth, study how to give birth, what hospital to give birth, how to relieve pain when giving birth, etc., and study with doctors, nurses, or someone who can help with childbirth. Consult. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“