Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirty first week of pregnancy in the third trimester of pregnancy 임신 제3 삼개월 기간-임신 제31주 중에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 28 weeks gestation to 40 weeks gestation is called the third trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience.
- During the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus grows and develops rapidly, and the weight of a full-term newborn born at the end of the third trimester, that is, at the 40th week of pregnancy, is usually 3~3.6kg.
- During the third trimester of pregnancy, the weight of a pregnant woman can increase by 4.5 to 5.5 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- The 31st week of pregnancy is the 4th week of the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, and from this week some pregnant women have less memory than usual and forget it well. I think it is because I concentrate a lot on dismissal in the future. It is common for the 31st week of pregnancy to occur almost the same as the 29th to 30th week of pregnancy.
- Most pregnant women are happy, sometimes excited and hopeful, thinking about their upcoming baby. However, some pregnant women have fears about pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum recovery.
- The large uterus can be pressed against the digestive tract, resulting in indigestion and stomach aches.
- Avoiding foods that are too spicy and irritating, and eating in small portions instead of eating too much at once, and doing proper physical exercise can improve digestion.
- Pregnancy can make your belly bigger and your uterus bigger, which can cause back pain, a feeling of pressure on your pelvis, leg cramps, and shortness of breath. These various physical changes occur naturally during pregnancy.
- You need to get in the right position, exercise physically, and solve the problem well until you give birth.
- You may often feel your fetus playing harder in your stomach than before. It is recommended to have a pregnancy checkup every 2 weeks before delivery from the 28th week of pregnancy to the 36th week of pregnancy.
- When undergoing such a checkup, if necessary, a fetal ultra-sound test can be performed to determine whether the fetus is growing normally or if there are any abnormalities in the fetus’s kidney, heart, spinal cord, kidneys, and legs. It can be sweaty and difficult because you have to carry a large baby growing in your stomach at all times and do your daily routine.
- If they have not started taking pregnancy education, they will soon attend a pregnancy education class to learn about pregnancy, delivery, postpartum recovery, and learn about future pregnancy, delivery, postpartum recovery, breastfeeding, and newborn care. Obtained from midwives, etc.
- From the 23rd week of pregnancy, the breast begins to secrete colostrum, and substances that can be seen in the Montgomery nodule are released.
- This retention material softens the nipples and nipple rings to facilitate breastfeeding. If you can, continue with Kegler’s pelvic floor exercises.
- From the 23rd to 27th week of pregnancy, the secretion of hormones and the effects of the hormones become constant to a certain extent, so the emotions are less flexed, less tense, and happy feelings are common.
- You can urinate when you laugh or cough.
- Pregnancy can cause you to gain weight, gain weight, and the clothes you have worn during that time.
- And in order to supply the energy needed by the fetus and the pregnant woman herself, all systems of the pregnant woman’s body should work more actively. At the 28th week of pregnancy, the uterus grows a lot, occupying the pelvis and most of the abdomen, and the upper part of the uterus rises to the lower part of the rib cage, and the lower part of the rib is pushed upward to the uterus.
- This can make breathing uncomfortable and short. It is common to check for anemia by performing a blood glucose test and a fertilization test when receiving a pregnancy test before delivery between 28 and 32 weeks of pregnancy.
- Varicose veins in the legs, anus, and perineum may develop around the 29th week of pregnancy. Start planning for future childbirth, study how to give birth, what hospital to give birth, and how to relieve pain when giving birth, and consult with doctors, nurses, or someone who can help with childbirth. do.
- Between the 28th and 31st weeks of pregnancy, the belly is a lot due to pregnancy, and the belly button comes out, it is tired, the legs are heavy, short of breath, and it may be difficult to breathe. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”의 내용은 여러분이 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“