Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the twenty-fifth week of pregnancy in the second trimester of pregnancy 임신 제2 삼개월 기간- 임신 제25주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 27 weeks of pregnancy is called the second trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience (the second trimester of pregnancy/the second trimester of pregnancy).
- During the first trimester of pregnancy, almost all of the vital organs of the fetus are formed.
- The fetus grows and develops rapidly, and during the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus can gain up to 900 grams and the pregnant woman can gain 5.4 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- Emotional changes may occur, but it is much less than during the first trimester of pregnancy, is mentally stabilized, rejuvenates to the energy level that was before pregnancy, and the secretion of estrogen female hormones is increased, leading to smooth circulation to the genital organs in the pelvis Maybe more interested in sex life.
- Also, gestational brown spots can appear on the face due to the effect of estrogen. Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus. The pregnancy caused the belly to appear, and apparently, it appears as if you are pregnant. The large uterus can be pressed against the digestive tract, resulting in indigestion and stomach aches.
- Avoiding foods that are too spicy and irritating, and eating in small portions instead of eating too much at once, and doing proper physical exercise can improve digestion.
- Pregnancy can make your belly bigger and your uterus bigger, which can cause back pain, a feeling of pressure on your pelvis, leg cramps, and shortness of breath. These various physical changes occur naturally during pregnancy.
- You need to get in the right position, exercise physically, and solve the problem well until you give birth.
- Symptoms of frequent itching to urinate no longer occur. Both the elderly and the elderly may often feel the fetus playing in the stomach together. It is recommended to undergo a pregnancy checkup before delivery at 24 to 28 weeks of pregnancy. If you do not have such a checkup, you will receive a checkup soon, and if necessary, perform a fetal ultra-sound test to see if the fetus is growing normally and if there are any abnormalities in the fetus’s kidneys, heart, spinal cord, kidneys, and legs. It’s sweaty and harder because you always have to carry and work with your baby growing in your stomach.
- Around 18 to 22 weeks of pregnancy, the color of the nipple rings, pigment spots on the skin, and freckles may become darker, and the number of hair may become thicker due to more hair.
- More congestion in the female internal genitalia in the pelvis. The breast becomes more susceptible.
- Orgasm can be more prone when you’re in an opposite-sex relationship. In the pregnancy education class available to couples, they receive training on postpartum recovery from pregnancy, delivery, and childbirth.
- Otherwise, knowledge of pregnancy, delivery (birth) postpartum recovery, breastfeeding, and newborn care are obtained from doctors, nurses, breastfeeding experts, or midwives.
- From the 23rd week of pregnancy, colostrum begins to secrete from the breast. The Montgomery nodule secretes a substance that can be seen.
- This retention material softens the nipples and nipple rings to facilitate breastfeeding.
- If your doctor recommends, start doing Kegler pelvic floor exercises. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분이 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“