임신 제2 삼개월 기간-임신 제21주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화, Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the twenty first week of pregnancy in the second trimester of pregnancy
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the twenty-first week of pregnancy in the second trimester of pregnancy 임신 제2 삼개월 기간-임신 제21주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 27 weeks of pregnancy is called the second trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience (the second trimester of pregnancy/the second trimester of pregnancy).
- During the first trimester of pregnancy, almost all of the vital organs of the fetus are formed.
- The fetus grows and develops rapidly, and during the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus can gain up to 900 grams and the pregnant woman can gain 5.4 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- Emotional changes may occur, but it is much less than during the first trimester of pregnancy, is mentally stabilized, rejuvenates to the energy level that was before pregnancy, and the secretion of estrogen female hormones is increased, leading to smooth circulation to the genital organs in the pelvis
- Maybe more interested in sex life. Also, gestational brown spots can appear on the face due to the effect of estrogen.
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus. It is common that the stomach is bloated due to pregnancy and appears to be pregnant.
- The pregnant woman herself can clearly see that her waist is thick and the pants do not fit well due to pregnancy, and the pregnant woman herself can feel the enlarged uterus in her belly. Hormones such as human chorionic gonadotropin, estrogen, and progesterone, which are necessary for the pregnancy to proceed normally, are secreted appropriately as needed, and the skin, body hair, and sex of the pregnant woman are affected by such hormones.
- So the pregnant woman looks like a pregnant woman. Symptoms of frequent itching to urinate no longer occur.
- Women who have been pregnant for the first time, as well as women who were pregnant before, may feel the fetus moving in the stomach for the first time from around 18-20 weeks of pregnancy.
- It is recommended to undergo a pregnancy checkup before delivery at the 16th to 20th week of pregnancy. If necessary, it is common to conduct a fetal ultra-sound test to see if the fetus is growing normally and if there are any abnormalities in the fetus’s kidneys, heart, spinal cord, kidneys, and legs.
- Pregnant women always have to carry a baby that grows in their stomachs, so they can sweat more and feel more tired, like when doing hard work.
- The color of the nipple rings, pigment spots, and freckles that were around 18 to 22 weeks of pregnancy may become darker, and the hair may become thicker, resulting in thicker hair. There is more congestion in the female internal genitalia in the pelvic cavity and the breast becomes sensitive.
- Orgasm can be more prone when you’re having sex. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“