Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the sixteenth week of pregnancy in the first trimester of pregnancy 임신 제2 삼개월 기간- 임신 제16주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 27 weeks of pregnancy is called the second trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience (the second trimester of pregnancy/the second trimester of pregnancy).
- During the first trimester of pregnancy, almost all of the vital organs of the fetus are formed.
- The fetus grows and develops rapidly, and during the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus can gain up to 900 grams and the pregnant woman can gain 5.4 kg during pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- It is common for the morning sickness to go away around 14 to 16 weeks of pregnancy. However, they may crave and want to eat unusual foods.
- There may be some pregnant women who may be anxious about trivial matters due to emotional changes, and worry a lot about the pregnancy itself and raising children. to be. Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- Apparently, it is common that the pregnancy is still not evident, but the pregnant woman herself has a thick waist due to pregnancy, and the pants she wore during that time do not fit well.
- The pregnant woman herself can feel the enlarged uterus due to pregnancy on her belly. Hormones such as human corionic gonadotropin, estrogen, and progesterone, which are essential for the normal progression of pregnancy, are absolutely necessary. Pregnant women’s skin, body hair, and sex are affected by such hormones. So the pregnant woman looks like a pregnant woman.
- Get a pregnancy checkup before delivery between the 16th and 20th weeks of pregnancy. If necessary, it is common to do a fetal ultrasound test to see if the fetus is growing normally or if there are any abnormalities in the fetus.
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD, FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“