Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
The second trimester of pregnancy-Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the fourteenth week 임신 제2 삼개월 기간- 임신 제 14주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- The gestation period from 14 weeks of pregnancy to 27 weeks of pregnancy is called the second trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience (the second trimester of pregnancy/the second trimester of pregnancy).
- During the first trimester of pregnancy, almost all of the vital organs of the fetus are formed. During the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus grows and develops rapidly, and during the second trimester of pregnancy, the fetus can gain up to 900g and the pregnant woman can gain 5.4kg in pregnancy (according to US statistics).
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- Apparently, it is common that the pregnancy is still not clearly indicated, but the pregnant woman herself can feel the uterus that has become thicker due to pregnancy and the uterus that has grown in the belly. If morning sickness occurs early,
- it can start even in the 2nd week of pregnancy, and the morning sickness usually disappears around 14-16 weeks of pregnancy.
- There are also pregnant women who have emotional changes that can make them anxious about the trivial matters, and worry a lot about the pregnancy itself and raising children. However, compared to during the first trimester of pregnancy, it is much less and more mentally stable.
- Blood pressure fluctuations can occur frequently, which can lead to dizziness.
- And it can be dizzy. The symptoms of pregnancy, which have often urinate, are usually less or no longer occurring around 14 weeks of pregnancy.
- The enlarged uterus can compress the organs in the pelvic cavity around the uterus, and the effect of the female hormone progesterone can slow the movement of the muscles of the intestinal wall.
- For one reason or another, constipation is easy to occur. Prevent and treat constipation by taking proper physical exercise, drinking enough fluids, and eating adequate food. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“