1st trimester of pregnancy-physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the second week of pregnancy임신 제1 삼개월 기간- 임신 첫 2주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- Around the 2nd week of pregnancy, a fertilized egg is implanted on the inner wall of the uterus, resulting in an embryo and a placenta.
- No more menstruation that you did without filtering according to your menstrual cycle.
- At this time, it is said that some pregnant women may not know for sure that they are pregnant, but they may feel as if they are pregnant.
There are several types of pregnancy test kits.
- Pregnant women should diagnose pregnancy early and take special care during pregnancy so as not to do anything that could harm the fetus and their own health.
- Pregnancy should be diagnosed as early as possible in the early stages of pregnancy. Whether you think you are pregnant, or if you skip a regular menstruation, or if you have any symptoms or symptoms of pregnancy, you should definitely diagnose your pregnancy early.
- Pregnancy can be diagnosed early and accurately in several ways. Pregnancy tests with pregnant women’s urine or fatigue pregnancy tests can easily diagnose pregnancy.
- According to the usual menstrual cycle, menstruation does not start on the scheduled menstruation date, and even if a pregnancy test is performed with a pregnant woman’s urine after only one day, almost 100% of the pregnancy can be known. As such, these days, a pregnant woman can easily diagnose pregnancy with her own urine at home, and in a hospital,
- it is possible to easily diagnose a pregnancy with a pregnant woman’s urine or blood.
You can also test for pregnancy at home.
- The red line on the test means you are pregnant. When a pregnant woman was suspected of being pregnant and a pregnancy test was performed at home with her own urine, regardless of whether the result of the pregnancy test was positive (pregnant) or negative (non-pregnant), see the hospital and see if you are pregnant again.
- It must be confirmed. Pregnancy Test Kits, which allow pregnant women to test pregnancy with their own urine, are available at pharmacies without a prescription. You can choose and use one of several types of pregnancy test kits.
- Care should be taken to avoid harm to the fetus, especially during the first trimester of pregnancy (first trimester), to avoid exposure to food, drugs, pollution, or contagious diseases.
- Folic acid should be taken as prescribed to prevent malformations in the fetus. And, mentally and physically, you need to take adequate rest.
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“