Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the fifth week of pregnancy 임신 제1 삼개월 기간- 임신 제5주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- Pregnancy should be diagnosed as early as possible in the early stages of pregnancy. Whether you think you’re pregnant, or if you skip a regular menstruation, or if you have only a few symptoms of pregnancy, you should definitely diagnose your pregnancy early.
- Now, the fact that menstruation has not started even though the scheduled menstruation date has passed, and the pregnancy diagnosis was positive, so it was almost certain that I was pregnant.
- The pregnancy is confirmed again by visiting the obstetrician’s hospital, receiving a medical examination, and having a pregnancy test.
- And, if necessary, undergo other appropriate clinical tests.
- In addition to the symptoms of pregnancy without menstruation, changes in breasts and nipples begin to appear as pregnancy.
- During the 5th to 9th weeks of pregnancy, you may feel a lot of fatigue and change your sense of taste or taste.
- You may no longer be able to eat the food you enjoyed before you were pregnant, or you may have morning sickness.
- If such morning sickness occurs early, it may start around 2 weeks of pregnancy, and the morning sickness usually disappears around 14 to 16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy can lead to emotional changes and sometimes even tears.
- You may urinate frequently.
- These symptoms start at the 2nd week of pregnancy and may be lessened by the 14th week of pregnancy.
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“