Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the fourth week of pregnancy 임신 제1 삼개월 기간-임신 제4주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- Pregnancy should be diagnosed as early as possible in the early stages of pregnancy. Whether you think you are pregnant, or if you skip a regular menstruation, or if you have only a few symptoms of pregnancy, you should definitely diagnose your pregnancy early.
- The uterus begins to grow larger and softer due to pregnancy, and the cervix begins to change as well.
- Of course, menstruation is not performed, but the embryo implants on the inner wall of the uterus, and when the fetus grows, a few drops of uterine bleeding may occur.
- This is normal. Apparently, it is impossible to know for sure if the woman is pregnant. However, although it cannot be expressed for certain, emotional changes can occur in pregnant women.
- Morning sickness can start at the 2nd week of pregnancy, and it usually goes away around 14-16 weeks of pregnancy.
- You may urinate frequently.
- These symptoms can start at the 2nd week of pregnancy and lessen around the 14th week of pregnancy. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“