Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the eleventh week of pregnancy in the first trimester of pregnancy 임신 제1 삼개월 기간-임신 제11주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- During pregnancy, due to changes in female hormones, blood circulation in the hands and feet becomes vigorous, and the hands and feet may become warmer than before. I have more thirst.
- Depending on the pregnant woman, it may vary, but you can gain about 1 kg of weight. However, the weight of pregnant women with severe morning sickness may not gain that much weight. However, even if the weight of the pregnant woman does not increase due to morning sickness, it is common that there is no problem with the normal growth of the fetus at this time.
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- The breasts, nipples, and nipple rings are increasingly changed under the influence of a woman’s hormones.
- The nipples are significantly larger than before, and the mammary glands in the breasts are more developed, which can lead to larger breasts.
- The color of the nipple rings can also change to a darker color. The breasts may become larger and more uncomfortable.
- The uterus continues to grow. Apparently, pregnancy does not usually appear, but pregnant women themselves can feel the thickened waist due to pregnancy.
- Early morning sickness can begin in the second week of pregnancy and usually disappears around 14-16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Even in the 11th week of pregnancy, some pregnant women feel anxious about trivial things and worry a lot about being pregnant and raising their children.
- You may feel a lot of fatigue. If you do not have a fertilization (CBC) test, Rh blood type test, or ABC blood type test when you receive a pregnancy checkup before delivery at the 7th to 9th week of pregnancy, you should get a test.
- You may urinate frequently.
- These symptoms can start at the 2nd week of pregnancy and lessen around the 14th week of pregnancy.
- Blood pressure fluctuations can occur frequently. This can lead to dizziness.
- And it can be dizzy. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“