Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Physical, emotional and physiologic changes during the thirteenth week of pregnancy in the first trimester of pregnancy 임신 제1 삼개월 기간- 임신 제 13주에 생기는 신체, 감정, 생리적 변화
- Due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, blood circulation in the hands and feet becomes vigorous, and the hands and feet become warmer than before.
- I have more thirst.
- Pregnant women have a lot of special precautions during pregnancy to avoid doing things that are harmful to their own health and the health of the fetus.
- The breasts, nipples, and nipple rings are affected by hormones and change more and more.
- The nipples are significantly larger than before, and the mammary glands in the breasts are more developed, which can lead to larger breasts.
- The color of the nipple rings can also change to a darker color. The breasts may become larger and more uncomfortable.
- The uterus continues to grow. It is common to see no apparent pregnancy. Pregnant women themselves can feel the thickened waste due to pregnancy.
- Early morning sickness can begin in the second week of pregnancy and usually disappears around 14-16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Even in the 11th week of pregnancy, some pregnant women feel anxious about trivial things and worry a lot about pregnancy and raising their children.
- You may feel a lot of fatigue. Blood pressure fluctuations can occur frequently, which can lead to dizziness. And it can be dizzy.
- You may urinate frequently. These symptoms start from the 2nd week of pregnancy and may be less by the 14th week of pregnancy.
- The gestation period from the 1st week of pregnancy to the 13th week of pregnancy is called the 1st trimester of pregnancy in obstetrics for convenience (the 2nd trimester of pregnancy/ the 2nd trimester of pregnancy).
- During this period, all important organs of the fetus are formed. At the 13th week of pregnancy, the fetus can gain up to 650 grams (according to US statistics).
- If the fetus does not naturally miscarriage by this time, there is very little chance of a miscarriage in the future. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“