- 혈당검사를 하고 필요에 따라 혈당 내성검사를 한다 Blood glucose test and glucose tolerance test
- 당뇨병이 있는 임신부에게 태어난 신생아,
- 당뇨병 참조
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Pregnancy diabetes 임신성 당뇨병
There are several types of diabetes, including type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.
During pregnancy, human placental lactogen (Human placental lactogen) interferes with the function of insulin in the pregnant woman’s body due to the influence of the increase in blood sugar resulting from diabetes is called gestational diabetes.
Gestational diabetes in pregnant women who are 35 years of age or older have diabetes before pregnancy,
- have a family history of obesity or diabetes,
- have a history of stillbirth in the past,
- or have a history of having an overweight newborn
- or baby with congenital malformations
- It is said that there is a greater likelihood of this occurring. There is sugar in the urine, thirst or excessive fatigue, and urinating a lot.
- The fetus is abnormally large compared to the gestational week. Because of that, it is difficult to give birth naturally.
For that reason, it is common to give birth before 40 weeks of pregnancy. Refer to the symptoms and check the blood sugar to diagnose.
It can be treated by controlling your food intake.
If food control treatment is not available, treatment with insulin injection or oral diabetes medication.
Blood glucose test and blood glucose tolerance test if necessary Blood glucose test and glucose tolerance test Newborns born to pregnant women with diabetes, See diabetes Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“