Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD, FAAP
Emotional changes in pregnant women and husbands 임신부와 남편에게 생기는 감정의 변화
When you become pregnant, your husband’s feelings change too.
- It is common for the pregnant woman who is confirmed to be pregnant, as well as the woman’s husband, to change their emotions as a result of pregnancy.
- Sometimes emotions can change not only in a couple diagnosed as pregnant, but also in the entire family.
- Some couples love and get excited about the slope. They call their relatives, relatives, and friends in a hurry to let them know.
- On the contrary, she keeps her pregnancy a secret and does not inform others at all. They are also careful to comply with the providence of nature.
- After her wife is clearly diagnosed with a pregnancy, some husbands can’t hide their joyful feelings, boast to her others, and feel embarrassed and excited because they don’t know how to express those feelings.
- Most pregnant women are filled with joy, hope, and worries when they are confirmed to be pregnant. Even during the 9 months of pregnancy, these emotional changes may appear, disappear, and change from time to time.
- Anyway, the emotional changes of pregnant women when they are pregnant also depend on the pregnant woman and her husband.
- The emotions change from time to time, and the emotions that a pregnant woman and her husband have may be different. In addition, no matter how changes in emotions caused by pregnancy, the feelings of a pregnant woman can change countless times from time to time.
- It is normal for these emotional changes to occur.
- Whether you have a first pregnancy, a second pregnancy, or two or more pregnancy, a planned pregnancy, a pregnancy that one of the couples did not want, a pregnancy that both couples did not want, or are happy to be pregnant.
- Whether or not, emotional changes during pregnancy are common in all pregnant women and husbands.
- Pregnant women should learn as much knowledge as possible about pregnancy, childbirth, childbirth, and postpartum recovery, as well as how to better raise their future children.
- With this much preparation, pregnant women and husbands will be more confident about pregnancy, childbirth, childbirth, postpartum recovery, and raising children, so they will be less worried. You will be less likely to change your emotions, and you will be better able to cope with and deal with the various problems that arise during pregnancy.
- During pregnancy, if a pregnant woman is worried about pregnancy, delivery, postpartum recovery, etc., or changes in feelings, consult with her husband, friend, senior, nurse, midwife, doctor, etc., and have more knowledge about pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum health care, child-rearing, etc. . Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD, FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“