Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
To the husbands from the pregnant wife 임신부가 남편에게 드리는 말씀
- A fertilized egg implants on the wall of the uterus, and from the moment the pregnancy is established until the baby is born, a change of emotion occurs in the husband as well.
- It is also normal and quite natural that a change of emotion occurs in the husband.
- Some husbands may think that their pregnant wife and the fetus growing in her belly have nothing to do with the baby in her belly from now to birth.
- Many husbands can think so.
Husbands need to know what will be needed for the baby to be born in the future and prepare them.
- He will have a lot to do for the baby so that nothing else can be expressed. Some husbands think that from the day that her wife was clearly diagnosed with pregnancy, pregnancy, delivery, childbirth, and postpartum recovery will naturally go well, and ㅜnature is often taken care of.
- Another husband prepares everything with her wife to do their best to raise the child for pregnancy, delivery, childbirth and postpartum recovery from the day that her wife was clearly diagnosed with pregnancy.
- The more studies and studies the husband and the pregnant wife about pregnancy delivery, childbirth and postpartum recovery, the safer and easier the pregnancy delivery can be.
- Postpartum recovery could also be made much easier. After marriage, while the couple lives together, the time when the husband’s help is more desperate than ever is during pregnancy, delivery, childbirth and postpartum recovery.
- That is why it is sometimes written that the wife is not pregnant, but that her couple is pregnant.
- Many problems encountered during pregnancy are sometimes not solved by a pregnant woman alone.
- Sometimes, there are problems that a pregnant woman alone cannot solve. A pregnant woman should not worry alone, but should discuss the problem with her husband, parents, siblings, seniors and juniors, friends, doctors, or nurses to solve such problems together. The husband should be trained in pregnancy delivery with her wife.
- Even when going to the hospital for regular pregnancy checkups, the husband goes with her wife to find out what can be done to help her.
- When you have questions about pregnancy and delivery, ask your doctor or nurse to solve the problem appropriately.
- Pregnancy childbirth education class teaches pregnant women how to give birth safely and properly perform postpartum care in a healthy pregnancy.
- The husband must also attend and be educated with her wife.
- Only then will you be less concerned about pregnancy, delivery, childbirth, postpartum recovery, and child-rearing.
- During pregnancy, the pregnant woman and her husband are less likely to have problems.
- When you have a snow problem, you can cope with it more easily and solve it more easily. A husband can help a woman who is delivering while staying in the delivery room with his wife who is giving birth. Not only during natural delivery but also during cesarean section delivery.
- Congratulations to my newborn baby for holding and touching my newborn baby with red blood.
- Newborn babies and fathers form a bond of love between the father and the mother from here. How can you express the value of child-rearing that can be obtained by forming a bond of love between a newborn baby and a father? Its value cannot be replaced by anything else.
- The value of the bonding of love between children and fathers made at this time is too large to be incalculable.
- The pregnant wife asks her husband to do this, and naturally hopes to do so. We hope that our medical practitioners will do the same. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“