- 기초체온을 잰 날짜를 표에 기록한다.
- 매일 아침 깬 후 잠자리에 그냥 누운 채 구강 체온기로 구강체온을 잰다. 잰 구강체온을 표에 ●으로 표시한다. 구강체온을 재기 전 아무 음식물도 먹지말고, 담배도 피우지 말아야 한다. 월경 중에도 체온을 매일 잰다.
- 성교한 날은 ↑로 표시한다.
- 월경한 날은 표의 넷째 줄에 ■ 으로 표시한다.
- 감기 또는 그 외의 전염병, 수면부족, 소화불량 등으로 체온이 정상 이상으로 올라가든지 낮아질 수 있다. 이때 체온이 상승되고 하강한 이유를 간단히 적는다.
- 배란이 될 때 아랫배가 조금 아플 수 있다. 배가 아픈 날짜도 표에 적는다.
- 한 월경주기가 시작해서 그 주기가 다 끝나고, 다음 월경주기가 시작될 때 전과 같이 계속 기초체온을 잰다. 몇 달 동안 계속 잰 기초체온을 의사·간호사·가족계획 전문가에게 보이고 함께 검열하고 월경주기와 기초체온을 이용해서 피임하는 법을 더 확실히 배워 이용한다.
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Contraception by basal body temperature and abstinence 월경주기 피임법 및 금단법
Contraception is performed by measuring basal body temperature 1-I couldn’t sleep at night, 2-I ovulated, 3-I forgot to measure my basal body temperature, 4-Basal body temperature before ovulation, 5-Basal body temperature after ovulation, 6-Name, 7-Age, 8- Sexual intercourse, 9-menstruation, a-menstrual cycle, b-month/day, c-sex, d-degrees Fahrenheit, e-degrees Celsius
- During the menstrual cycle, the method of contraception is called a menstrual cycle contraceptive method that prevents pregnancy by not having sexual intercourse for a few days, which is most likely to become pregnant.
- The number of menstrual cycle days varies depending on the woman, but it is usually 28 to 30 days.
- From the beginning of a menstrual cycle to the end of the cycle, one egg is ovulated in the ovary.
- If the egg meets the sperm in the fallopian tube or in the womb within 48 hours after ovulation, it can be fertilized and become pregnant.
- Theoretically, sexual intercourse during a period of 4 days from 2 days before ovulation to 2 days after ovulation is the most likely to become pregnant.
- However, the period from 4 days before ovulation to 4 days after ovulation, that is, for a total of 8 days before and after ovulation, is likely to become pregnant.
- The menstrual cycle differs depending on the woman, and the average menstrual cycle days is 28 to 30 days.
- However, depending on the menstrual cycle, menstruation is not necessarily performed, but there are more times when menstruation becomes irregular one or two days before or after the menstrual cycle.
- And you may not ovulate during one menstrual cycle. In addition, they may not ovulate on the scheduled ovulation date, and may ovulate a day or two later or a day or two earlier than the scheduled ovulation date.
- Therefore, it is difficult to accurately predict the actual day of ovulation.
- In the middle of one menstrual cycle, ovulation does not always occur, and many women ovulate on other days than the scheduled ovulation date.
- No matter what illness you are suffering from, when your emotions change significantly, or when you do heavy physical exercise, your menstrual cycle can change and the timing of ovulation can change.
- For this reason, when using the menstrual cycle to use contraception, you should have sufficient knowledge of the menstrual cycle and the expected date of ovulation.
- If you measure your body temperature every day, you can know the due date of ovulation.
- If the menstrual cycle is 28 days, it is common to ovulate about 14 days from the first day of menstruation.
- It is normal that the body temperature measured every day for 14 days before ovulation is slightly lower than the body temperature measured every day for 14 days after ovulation.
- And when ovulation occurs, the measured body temperature is a little lower than the measured body temperature before ovulation, but after ovulation, the body temperature rises again soon. In this way, the body ovulates in the middle of one menstrual cycle, and as soon as ovulation occurs, the body temperature temporarily drops a little and then rises a little higher than the body temperature before ovulation again.
- As can be seen in the basal body temperature chart, intercourse while not ovulating is theoretically contraceptive.
- In this way, if you measure your basal body temperature every day and know the due date of ovulation during the menstrual cycle, you can be contraceptive and become pregnant again. When using the menstrual cycle to use contraception, it is very likely that you will be pregnant for a total of 8 days, from 4 days before ovulation to 4 days after ovulation.
- In order to use the menstrual cycle for contraception, you need special education from a doctor, nurse, family planning expert, etc. who know how to measure your basal body temperature, the menstrual cycle, and when you ovulate.
- In particular, when using the menstrual cycle to use contraception, the opposite sex must cooperate well in order to successfully perform contraception effectively. When using the menstrual cycle to contracept, the most likely to become pregnant during the menstrual cycle, during intercourse, do not ejaculate in the vaginal cavity but ejaculate outside the vaginal cavity and contracept it, but this method of contraception is quite likely to become pregnant. When birth control using the menstrual cycle, men can use condoms for the most likely to become pregnant for 6-8 days, and women can use spermicide by inserting a diaphragm coated with spermicide or spermicide into the vagina.
How to measure basal body temperature
Record the date you measured your basal body temperature in the table.
After waking up every morning, take your oral temperature with an oral thermometer while lying in bed.
The measured oral body temperature is marked with ● in the table. Before taking your oral temperature, do not eat any food and do not smoke. Take your temperature every day, even during menstruation. The day of sexual intercourse is marked with ↑. Menstruation days are marked with ■ on the fourth line of the table. A cold or other contagious disease, lack of sleep, indigestion, etc. can cause the body temperature to rise above normal or decrease.
At this time, briefly write down the reason for the rise and fall of body temperature.
When you ovulate, your belly can hurt a little.
Also write the date of your stomachache on the table.
When one menstrual cycle begins and the cycle ends, and the next menstrual cycle begins, keep taking basal body temperature as before.
The basal body temperature, which has been measured for several months, is shown to a doctor, nurse, and family planning expert, inspected together and learns more clearly how to use the menstrual cycle and the basal body temperature to use No sexcontraception.
No sex Contraception is called withdrawal by avoiding sexual intercourse for 8 days of the menstrual cycle, which is most likely to become pregnant.
Contraception through withdrawal is the most ideal medical method, but it is actually the most difficult method to do.
Contraception with withdrawal is the easiest way to become pregnant. In order to be effective in contraception through the withdrawal method, you need to know a lot of knowledge about the menstrual cycle and the laws of basic Xeonjae. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“