Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Older sisters and brothers of newborns 아수보는 누나, 형, 언니, 오빠
Older brother and new baby brother
- New baby brother After giving birth in the hospital, after giving birth to a little cooking, the reaction of the younger sister to the younger sister who saw her mother when her mother came home with her new baby brother, depends on their age and personality.
- Before the mother gives birth to a baby brother in the hospital and recovers from postpartum for a while, and before coming home with her new brother, she must inform the younger brother or sister that she saw the younger brother that a baby brother was born.
Older brother and younger baby brother
- You should also let them know when you are bringing your new baby brother home whenever possible.
- Even if the older brother or sister who saw the younger brother is very young, he is very interested in his baby brother.
- The older brother, the older sister who saw the younger brother can also visit the mother and baby in the hospital where the baby brother is with the father, grandmother, and grandfather before bringing the baby brother home from the hospital.
- Also, if possible, the older brother, sister, and older sister who saw their brother on the day the baby and mother are discharged from the hospital may go to the hospital together and come home with the mother and new baby.
- The older brother and the baby brother who saw their mom, dad, grandmother, and grandfather clean up the baby’s bedroom, put the new baby’s crib in place, and organize diapers in a corner of the room, it is better if the older brother and the older brother who saw the new younger brother organize together.
- Sometimes it can be good to ask them what a younger sister, older brother, older sister, or older brother who sees a younger sibling can do for their newborn baby sibling.
- Depending on their age, there are of course things they can and cannot do. If they can do anything they can do for their baby brother, they should do it themselves, so that even after the baby brother is born, they should be reminded that they will continue to be as important in the household as before.
- Mom and Dad say they will love you the same way they did before, and you shouldn’t be stuck in it.
- The mother should be admitted to the hospital to give birth, give birth, recover after giving birth for a while, and let her know in advance who will take care of them in place of her mother until they leave the hospital and come home.
- Before giving birth as long as possible, the younger sister, the older brother, the older sister, the person who will take care of the older brothers, and the mother and they spend at least a few days with each other and learn each other.
- When they ask about the mother’s pregnancy-delivery process, it should be explained easily and simply.
- It would be very helpful to obtain reference books on pregnancy and delivery from the library or bookstore before delivery and read them to them.
- These days, most maternity hospitals allow younger sisters, older brothers, older brothers, and older sisters who have seen their baby brother to visit and see the mother and new baby brother who are recovering from the hospital. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“