Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
A little uterine bleeding at the time of implantation of a fertilized egg 수정란이 자궁 내벽에 착상될 때 자궁출혈이 조금 생길 수 있다
- When the egg and sperm meet in the fallopian tube, it becomes a fertilized egg. About 5 to 7 days after the fertilized egg is formed in the fallopian tube, the most progesterone female hormone is secreted.
- The inner wall of the uterus is stimulated by progesterone, and blood vessels in the inner wall of the uterus are formed vigorously. S
- o, the inner wall of the uterus is thickened most appropriately for the implantation of the fertilized egg. About 9 days from the date of fertilization, the egg continues to grow and becomes a blastula (pouch).
- The blastocyst arrives in the uterus and implants on the inner wall of the uterus. The blastocyst is implanted on the endometrium, and trophoblast cells from the blastocyst enter the endometrium, forming villi.
- At this time, a small amount of blood may come out of the inner wall of the uterus of some pregnant women and a few drops of blood may shine out of the vagina.
- This is called fertilized egg implantation bleeding. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“