출산후 의사의 지시에 따라 산후 진찰을 받는다
Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Postpartum physical examination 산후 진찰
After childbirth, receive postpartum examination according to your doctor’s
- It is not possible to uniformly decide when the first postpartum examination after childbirth is best. It depends on the delivery method, the mother’s health status, economics, each doctor, and other conditions.
- In general, healthy mothers with natural delivery should receive their first postpartum examination at least 4-6 weeks after delivery.
- However, if you have delivered a cesarean section, have had a perineal repair, or have postpartum depression or health problems, you should get a checkup at the hospital 4-6 weeks before postpartum.
- Seek a doctor to see if your postpartum health is returning to normal. Around 4-6 weeks postpartum, the size of the uterus becomes almost the same as that of the uterus before pregnancy, and the uterus’s position returns to its original position. At this time, most of the mother’s weight also returns to the weight before pregnancy. The postpartum examination is almost the same as the pregnancy examination received during pregnancy.
- Check your weight and blood pressure, and do blood tests for anemia.
- If necessary, receive an earthquake examination and a breast examination.
- The site of the cesarean section is also checked, and if there is any disease, the disease is appropriately reevaluated at this time, and appropriate diagnosis and treatment are received.
- Eating well, sleeping well, peeing well, stooling well, breast problems, breastfeeding, and your baby. Also, look for mental and physical problems.
- At this time, consult and solve the problem. When you first go to the postpartum examination, what kind of exercise is good after giving birth, how much physical exercise you can do, what kind of postpartum gymnastics you can do, what you can do at home when you can go to work, and many other lifestyles.
- You should also find out about it. And you can ask your doctor any questions about your baby.
- Before going to the hospital for a postpartum examination, you can take note of questions to ask and take them with you when you go to the doctor, so you can ask the doctor in a simple and simple way.
- Also, take note of the doctor’s instructions for reference later.
When you go to the hospital for your first postpartum examination, if you have any questions about family planning and contraception, you can also inquire about it, and you can find out when it is best to get pregnant next time. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“