Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
How does delivery begin? 분만은 어떻게 시작되나?
- How does labor start?
- The baby had grown and developed in her mother’s stomach for about 280 days during that time. Now the time has come to give birth to a baby.
- The process of giving birth to a baby is called delivery (birth/dissolution).
- No one knows for sure why the baby in the womb grows full term and the baby has to come out into the world in the mother’s womb, and no one knows for sure how the delivery begins. When the live chestnuts ripen, the chestnuts grow open, and the chestnuts in them fall to the ground.
- No one knows for sure who decides it’s time. In the meantime, there is a theory that the fetus that has grown and developed in the uterus secretes some kind of biochemical substance and thereby begins childbirth.
- There is also a theory that it is thick. However, no one knows yet what causes childbirth. It is easy to understand that the work of labor is done spontaneously in accordance with the principles of natural providence.
- Pregnant women have been prenatal for about 280 days in the meantime.
- They ate balanced foods for their babies with special care, exercised their physical pregnancy hard, took special care of their health, received pre-partum pregnancy education, and waited for the expected delivery date. In addition, the work to successfully complete the delivery without knowing or knowing the pregnant woman herself continued in the body of the pregnant woman.
- In particular, from about 1 to 4 weeks before giving birth, things that are difficult for pregnant women to be aware of were progressing rapidly in the body of pregnant women according to the providence of nature.
- For example, when the expected delivery date is approaching, the feelings of pregnant women also change. Weight gain is not the same as before, and the baby in the womb plays less in the stomach than before.
- To explain more, As the time of delivery approaches, the instinct of making homes unknowingly appears in pregnant women.
- Biochemical substances called proglasdin are normally secreted more, and movement of the intestine is promoted, and it is common to see loose stools. So, less constipation occurs. The space in the pelvic cavity becomes larger under the influence of prolactin to help give birth to a baby. And the cervix becomes softer and the cervix becomes wider and shorter, making it easier for babies to pass through.
- Also, with a hormone called Relaxin, the cervix becomes softer, and the joints and ligaments of the pelvis become loose, resulting in greater acidity. When the amniotic membrane breaks, prolactin is secreted, and under the influence of it, the cervix is further changed for delivery.
- The mucus that was tightly blocking the cervix falls from the cervix, passes through the vaginal cavity, and is secreted directly outside
- You can easily see it with the naked eye. These things happen one after another in order during the delivery process.
When labor begins like this and the diameter of the cervix is 8 to 10 cm wide, the first stage of labor is completed. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“