Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Abdominal enlargement 배가 불러진다
It shows the degree to which the pregnant woman’s belly is called according to the number of months of pregnancy (3~9 months). The height of the base of the uterus according to the number of months of pregnancy is indicated in the shape of a sky blue crescent.
- The fetus continues to grow until full term, causing the pregnant woman’s belly to become more and more engendered.
- As you get closer to the mountain moon, the skin on your abdomen becomes taut, and kidney plaques can appear prominently there.
- By the 3rd to 4th month of pregnancy, the weight of the fetus is 30g and the height is about 7.5cm.
- The soft uterus containing the fetus can be touched in the lower abdomen, just above the pubis.
- Around the fifth month of pregnancy, a pregnant woman’s belly is full enough to be recognized by strangers.
- As shown in the picture, it is common that the bottom of the uterus (the base of the uterus), which has become largest around 8 to 9 months of pregnancy, rises to the top of the abdominal cavity of the pregnant woman and the lower part of the thoracic cavity. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“