Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Nausea, vomiting and morning sickness 구토, 구기, 입덧
- Early in pregnancy, some pregnant women may feel nauseous, nauseous, and vomit as soon as they wake up in the morning.
- Some pregnant women may not vomit or have nausea, but only have a stomachache.
- There are no other illnesses in the early stages of pregnancy, but nausea, vomiting, or nausea due to pregnancy is called Morning Sickness, morning sickness.
- The cause is not clear, but it is caused by the hormone chorionic gonadotropin (HCG).
- This morning sickness affects almost all pregnant women. It occurs in 75% of pregnant women around the 5th to 6th week of pregnancy.
- Emotionally anxious, easily aroused, nervous, mental, the digestive system is sensitive, it is better for pregnant women who have difficulty digesting.
- Depending on the pregnant woman, morning sickness can be severe or very mild.
- Morning sickness occurs in the first 3 months of pregnancy and can occur at any time of the day. However, I get better after sleeping in the morning.
- Some pregnant women develop morning sickness only in the evening.
- In English, morning sickness is called morning sickness.
- As mentioned above, morning health can occur at any time of the day. Morning sickness Some pregnant women suffer from morning sickness throughout the first three months of pregnancy, while others suffer from nausea once or twice a week during the first few weeks of pregnancy.
- Fortunately, morning sickness disappears naturally after the first 4 to 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- If you wake up in the morning and vomit or have nausea due to morning sickness, choose one of the most digestible foods, such as crackers, cookies, toast, and potato chips, before waking up and moving.
- If you lie in that bed a little longer for a minute or so, then wake up slowly and start working, you may feel much less vomiting or nausea from morning sickness.
- When vomiting is often severe, divide the food to be eaten all day into three meals a day, do not eat a lot at a time, but divide it into several meals at least three times. Instead of eating a lot at each meal, eat little by little, so if you have a little food in your stomach, you may feel less vomiting or goosebumps. Being bound by the notion that eating food in a balanced manner is good for babies and pregnant women, you should not force yourself to eat food that is nauseous just by thinking, looking, or smelling.
- You may try treatment with an aqua fresh wrist band. Some pregnant women vomit more severely or nausea when they eat some special foods, such as fried foods, spinach, or cabbage kimchi.
- At such times, you should avoid eating such foods as much as possible. Sometimes, when using some toothpaste, the smell of toothpaste can cause morning sickness. At such times, try changing to a different type of toothpaste.
- Morning sickness is a common pregnancy symptom. The more hopeful and more enjoyable the pregnant woman is in everything, the less vomiting or vomiting is. If morning sickness persists for a long time, or if you feel sick in your stomach, vomiting severely, vomiting almost all of the food you ate, dizziness, or dizziness, you should ask your doctor for active treatment.
- However, you should not treat morning sickness with medications or drugs of any kind not prescribed by your doctor.
- During the first three months of pregnancy, a pregnant woman gains about 1.8 kg of weight. It is common that morning sickness does not cause an abnormally large loss of weight. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“