Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
Newborn babies just born 갓 태어난 아기들
- Most babies cry out loud with their first breath as soon as they are born.
- The first cry is the baby’s first word and the first breath.
- When a baby in the womb passes through the birth canal and is born, the baby’s head changes to suit the size of the birth canal.
- Part of the skull around the suture of the skull on the head overlaps, and the head has been molded to change the size and shape of the baby’s head to match the shape and size of the birth canal.
- So, the shape of a newborn baby’s head looks strange with molding, but it is common to return to its normal shape soon after birth.
- Lay the baby’s head 5-10 degrees lower than the body on a warm sheet or blanket, and immediately wipe the baby’s amniotic fluid and blood with a dry towel. Inhale the back through the bulb inlet to secure and open the airways.
- Lay the baby on a warm crib, or the baby’s father or mother hugs the baby and, if possible, feeds the baby immediately.
- By the window, the grandmother’s grandfather or Auvon’s older sister and older brother are busy celebrating the birth of the baby. Copyright ⓒ 2014 John Sangwon Lee, MD., FAAP
“부모도 반의사가 되어야 한다”-본 사이트의 내용은 여러분들의 의사로부터 얻은 정보와 진료를 대신할 수 없습니다.
“The information contained in this publication should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your doctor may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
“Parental education is the best medicine.“